বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৪ মে, ২০১২

                                    My life of the best

                                       Don't break my heart,
                                I have to tell this to you only that
                            It ls very difficult to survive without you.
                                      Don't break my heart
                                          Your face my...........
                                  Your face is the dream of my eyes
                                 Beside you ,I don't have anybody
                                            Who is close to me
                                        Nobody is close to me
                                          Don't break my heart
                                          Don't break my heart
                                                                        M-Mohammad



কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...